Armstrong builds custom homes ready for you to move in.
Building a home can be overwhelming. That's why Armstrong is committed to simplifying the building process. From the initial consultation to when we hand you your keys for move-in, we will walk with you side by side through the entire construction process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost to build an Armstrong custom home?
- Size: The square footage of the home.
- Style: Rambler, 2-story, modern, traditional, etc.
- Finishes: Flooring, cabinets, counters, windows, doors, etc.
How long does it take to build an Armstrong custom home?
- The number of revisions made to preliminary plans.
- Acquiring a building permit in the county you are building.
- Selecting finishes for your home.
Does Armstrong only build floor plans found on its website?
What other costs should I budget for when building a custom home?
- site work (what it will cost to get your lot ready to build on)
- building permitting
- costs related to your custom home loan