Armstrong builds custom homes ready for you to move in.
Building a home can be overwhelming. That's why Armstrong is committed to simplifying the building process. From the initial consultation to when we hand you your keys for move-in, we will walk with you side by side through the entire construction process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost to build an Armstrong custom home?
There are many variables that affect the final cost of a custom home:
- Size: The square footage of the home.
- Style: Rambler, 2-story, modern, traditional, etc.
- Finishes: Flooring, cabinets, counters, windows, doors, etc.
How long does it take to build an Armstrong custom home?
Each Armstrong home will have a unique timeline to build. There are many variables that affect the build time:
- The number of revisions made to preliminary plans.
- Acquiring a building permit in the county you are building.
- Selecting finishes for your home.
Does Armstrong only build floor plans found on its website?
No, you are not limited to the floor plans on our website. We can modify our floor plans or build with plans you had drawn elsewhere.
What other costs should I budget for when building a custom home?
You must budget for costs including:
- site work (what it will cost to get your lot ready to build on)
- building permitting
- costs related to your custom home loan
What is the first step in building a custom home with Armstrong?
The first step is connecting with a representative at Armstrong to set up a free consultation. We find having a conversation at the very beginning of the building process is always helpful. The earlier the better!