State-of-the-Art Drafting and Design Support
An Armstrong Custom Home or Home Package begins at the drawing table - ours or yours. Armstrong's CAD (Computer Aided Design) drafting and design capabilities ensure that each home is built to exacting standards and according to rigid detailed specifications required to meet local building regulations, including any seismic or hurricane requirements for your area.
Designed for Living
Armstrong is all about incorporating your vision to create the home you’ve always wanted. Choose your plan from Armstrong’s existing collection of fine home designs and make it your own; bring Armstrong a home plan designed by your architect; or collaborate with Armstrong’s architectural team until you’ve designed the home of your dreams!
Our services are available to anyone You do not need to be building with Armstrong to use our Design Services. They range from additions and remodels, to light commercial, to high-caliber residential custom design. Specific services we offer include:
- As Built Drawings where we go to your home and measure the existing structure to create as built drawings (1/4" scale plans and elevations)for your add-on or remodel.
- Paper to Cad Drawings where we take a customer sketch and convert into AutoCad for building purposes.
- Blueprinting Services using state-of-the-art reproduction equipment.
- Structural Engineering includes lateral and gravity analysis specific to the site. Lateral analysis (seismic design) and gravity analysis (structural loading from the roof to the foundation).
- Preliminary Plans includes 1/4" scale floor plans and elevations. Customer has the option to put together bids to ensure the project falls within their budget before the final construction drawings are completed.
- Construction Plans are blueprints fully designed and permit ready.
Our many years of experience and attention to detail are your assurance of quality building plans at a reasonable price.
Please call us at 800.868.9066 for more info or click here to contact us.